Thursday, December 17, 2009

Swet Goes Red

I know all y'all office-types are trying to bludge as much as you can in these last few days of work before Christmas. Internet usage has no doubt gone through the roof - so while you bludge off your employer - I mean work - make sure you check out the 100 Pieces in 100 Days Project featuring Danish graffiti artist Swet and supported by Molotow.
Each day in December, Swet will paint a piece using Molotow Premium 400ml Swet100 Traffic Red in order to set a new record. Swet says, "For me, it’s a challenge to see if I can find the time to paint even more without neglecting work or my family. And of course see what I can do with my style when all the pieces have to be different and with only one fill in colour to work with…”.

Even snow isn't stopping this man. You gotta wonder if my the end of December he'll ever be able to paint using red again. In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing what he throws up on Christmas day...

No comments:

Post a Comment