Sunday, October 19, 2008

Backyard Bliss

Loving this backyard I stumbled across on Flickr. Loving the shrubbery/mural/red chair combo. How very urban.

It's always been a dream of mine to have graffiti in the backyard. And now I have my wish. With a little bit more love, I think my backyard could be even better than the funkiness above. Here's how it (sort of) stands at the mo:

There's still a lot of work to be done - finishing the rendering on one wall, finishing painting the other walls, finding furniture than wont get get eaten by the dogs, finding plants that wont get eaten by the dogs. At least I managed to chose a non-offensive colour to paint the walls!

In the mean time, here are a few other bits of backyard graf that useful inspiration. I know we can do much better though! Better get my roller ready for next weekend... There's DIY to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment