Monday, May 12, 2008

Decor8ing Oz


Decor8 is featuring a list of blogs from Australia. It's a great list... I was, unfortunately, left off. I haven't really been writing this blog actively for too long so I guess it's to be assumed.

The list is well worth a look... although I do think it's more slightly more crafty than style/design.

Check it out here...


And can I just say in response to Vogue Living Australia's story this month on 'Street Style' that I've been harping on about 'Street Style' as a form of interior styling for years... I even wrote an email some time ago to Holly from Decor8 about the style, wondering if there was a name for it (which apparently there was not). In any case, I think it's interesting that it's suddenly popped up in Vogue, even though it's a style I'm sure has been established for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment