Monday, May 12, 2008

Hotel FOX

I think it's about time I mention one of my favourite places in the world. Ever.

Hotel FOX
Hotel FOX began in part as Project FOX - a component of the launch campaign for the Volkswagen Fox (a VW "mini-car"). The project gathered together 21 international graphic designers, urban artists and illustrators to transform an otherwise simple hotel in central Copenhagen into the world’s most exciting and creative lifestyle hotel.

I've posted 2 of my favourite rooms below - but I highly recommend you check out the Hotel FOX website here for more photos of the other 59 rooms and many more hotel spaces including hallways, bars and communal areas.

Room 214: Two Swans by Friendswithyou

Room 121: Sleep Seasons by Australian design collective Rinzen

No comments:

Post a Comment