Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Best (and worst) of 2009

I've heard a lot of peeps saying that 2009 was a fucked year and they can't wait for it to be over.

But for all the ups and downs and downs I've been dished this year, I just can't write 2009 off. It was a a good year. A great one even.

And just like every other blogger in the known universe, I feel the undeniable urge to purge about my year. But unlike most, I'm resisting.

They say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. And in my case, the things that nearly killed me lead to 2009 being pretty fucking awesome.

2010 is shaping up to be a massive year for me and marks the beginning of a whole lot of new awesomeness. If 2009 was a great year, 2010 is gonna be amazing!

Have a safe and Happy New Year. See you in 2010 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment