Monday, April 28, 2008

Dark Walls

I love dark walls, and since painting my bedroom the fab Dulux shade of Stonecrop (which in my tiny dark room looks like a much darker shade of grey brown), I've been obsessed by how to decorate the room to suit the deep, dreamy hue.

Originally blogged on Bodie and Fou, the following room is part of Chateau de Latigolle. I am smitten with the use of black and white furniture against the grey walls and timber floor - it reminds me of my bedroom so much - I also have big white skirting boards and pine floors. I also have a dark brown/black timber wardrobe and tallboy which look sensational against the dark walls... now all I have to figure out is what duvet cover will match the Marimekko lamps shades and red Kartell bedside tables...
Originally blogged on Bodie and Fou.

No comments:

Post a Comment