Friday, June 27, 2008

The incredibly beautiful work of Si Scott

If you haven't heard of Si Scott yet - you have now. Si Scott is an amazingly talented designer, typographer and artist who's beautiful hand-crafted type first caught my eye a couple of years ago. I saw him speak at Semi Permanent 07 and I have been fascinated by his work ever since. He actually gave me one of his prints at Semi Permanent, which hangs pride-of-place in my spare room.

Today I was reminded of just how amazing his work is when I stumbled across his beautiful style applied to the Urb Magazine masthead (via Esper).

Which led me to have a bit of a search for what he's up to at the mo. Amongst other things, he has some beautiful prints available from Cosh (UK). He's definitely a talent to watch.

And - he reminds me why I love type!

No comments:

Post a Comment