Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kill Pixie

So the other day I made this sweeping statement about how I didn't really like Kill Pixie and that I wouldn't want to buy one. I thought I should probably check my facts and have a look what Kill Pixie is doing at the mo... and I realised that Kill Pixie's latest work would be perfect for my bedroom wall - what a doofus (me, I mean)!

Above: 'Group Decision' by Kill Pixie. 245mm x 326mm, Set of Three 'Cluster' Print. Giclee Print. Hannemuhle 310gsm bright white archival paper Edition of 35 only. Signed, Titled and Numbered. Available from Stupid Krap!

I stand corrected. Maybe I'll get one.

Incidentally, Artillery Magazine celebrates the launch of their fourth chapter, with the unveiling of a new 25m mural by Kill Pixie in the Oxford Art Factory's Art After Dark bar this Friday 13th June (which also happens to be my birthday!).

No comments:

Post a Comment