Friday, July 3, 2009

Never, ever feed them after midnight...

Who doesn't love Gremlins? That cute little Mogwai, those 3 special rules, the bit where Gizmo drives the Barbie car... god I love classic 80s movies. And apparently I love sneakers inspired by classic 80s movies. I'm a huge fan of Ferris Bueller, and I love the Ferris-inspired Dunks that were released a while back. Now Reebok have released a Gremlin Pump Pack!The pack features 2 styles - one inspired by Gizmo (above), and one inspired by the Gremlins (below). I especially love one tiny detail on the Gremlin model - the white lining around the ankle which I think is a reference to Spike/Stripe, the leader of the Gremlins.
I'm not generally a huge pump fan, but I really love this pack and if I could, I'd get both pairs just to keep. But I'd have to remember the rules: 1) Don't get them wet; 2) Don't expose them to bright light; 3) never, ever feed them after midnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment