Friday, June 5, 2009

I think I just died and when to graf heaven

A simple yellow cap you might say. A simple tool required by every graf writer. But all is not what it seems. This simple yellow cap measures 50 x 38cm. That's a bloody big cap. Big enough to sit your ass on in fact.

My love for all things graf inspired, especially furniture, is something I'm pretty upfront about. And I'm always looking for really great examples. But when I saw these stools, even I got a funny feeling in my loins. What a truly amazing piece of furniture. I need 8 of these mofos to create a dining room.

Made by Don't Feed the Swedes, these gorgeous stools come in a few other colours including white. Don't Feed the Swedes will exhibit the Cap at the upcoming DMY festival in Berlin. So jealous I'm green.

DMY Youngsters, Arena
Eichenstrasse 4, 12435
Berlin. 3-7 June 2009.

Thanks for the hot tip Cool Hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment