Thursday, June 4, 2009

London Elektricity in the Flesh

London Elektricity was... well, electric! Definitely one of the best Drum'n'Bass gigs I've been to in quite a while. Much better than Zinc earlier this year IMHO. Favela was absolutely heaving with people, and it was almost impossible to move around. I saw loads of old faces that I haven't seen in donkeys years which was super cool. And I was super stoked when LE dropped Where's My Money by Caspa. It really reminded how I really have moved on from Drum'n'Bass to Dubstep. God I love Dubstep. I wish Caspa would tour.
Anyway, Will Radness and I were lucky enough to bump into the man himself, London Elektricity, outside the lub and LE was kind enough to have a photo with us. Apparently this was Will's ultimate life wish. I must be a Genie in a Bottle or some shit - I make wishes come true.
Big props to Ki Ki and Madz for suggesting I come out. I'm really glad I did - I needed a laugh, good company and some great tunes! All 3 wishes granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment