Friday, June 5, 2009

Konichiwa Bitches - Part 4: Kawaii Nails Did

Y'all know I'm obsessed with nails. So it's only fair that when in Rome... I'll be getting myself a full set of Kawaii nails at Nail Musee in Shibuya. These are some samples of their absolutely gorgeous creations. God knows how I'll be able to do anything with my hands, but I'll give it a shot.
I'm a little worried because most Kawaii nails are created prior to application and I have always had acrylics. On top of that, Nail Musee (from what I can tell) use gel nails, which I have only ever had once in my life and I hated.
Worst case senario is that I'd have to have my acrylics removed, and a whole new set put on. But honestly I'm so down with Kawaii nails that I'd go to almost any length to have these at least once in my life!
Some of their designs are so amazing I can't even begin to imagine how they do them. I've had acrylic nails for maybe 8 years solid, so I'm pretty learned in the craft of nails. But I still cant work out how they do some of this stuff. A lot of time, glue, tweezers and patience I'd say.
Incidentally they also have another salon in Shinjuku...

No comments:

Post a Comment