Monday, May 18, 2009

I can be the Walrus

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
- Ferris Bueller

Wise words. From now on I'm going to practice looking around once in a while. It seems like I'm so busy making sure I don't miss out on anything, I sometimes miss out on the good stuff that's right in front of me.

Like how good Ferris Bueller's Day Off is. As a kid I'd watch it every other afternoon after school. These days I'm lucky if I catch it if they show it on Foxtel. It's a crazy flick, and I love that Ferris is all about living life regretlessly. Has there ever been a cooler kid? Well, maybe me - if I had these bad boys:
The Ferris Bueller Nike Dunk High SB. These came out a little over a year ago but I just had to show and tell. How rad are these puppies, even if they are SBs.

No comments:

Post a Comment